Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weather

For the last 3 weeks, we have had some really strange weather. Severe weather (with tornadoes) at least once a week for almost a month! I have some pictures and will post them soon. Hopefully the worst is finished. But, I am amazed that we can go from snow to 80 degrees and sunny to tornadoes + hail and back to sunny again in a week! (We actually did that a few weeks ago.)

Lately, we have been pretty busy with work and things like that so we are looking forward to some exciting trips to come in May and June. Specifically, Jessica's Graduation, Vincent's Graduation Party, Mom's Birthday Weekend and our trip to the Dominican Republic. I can't wait!

Our prayers are with the families of the victims from the Athens shooting yesterday. We did not know the professor, but are hopeful that this tragedy will be resolved soon. I remembered last night that I went to see a play at the theater where the events unfolded with some girlfriends in Athens. And it was a great night. I sure hope they are able to continue putting on productions in the Athens area in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment