Yet again, I can't believe time is flying as quickly as it is. At 4.5 months, G started sitting up. 8.5 months she started walking while holding onto your hands. Yet, absolutely zero crawling. Maybe this will be the month. :) Although I am certainly not wanting to rush anything. I want her to stay this size for another whole year so we can still rock in the rocking chair before bed time, nap in mom and dad's bed (all 3 of us!), and toss her in the air and make her squeal.
She recently started saying "mama" and it is awesome. Although, she says Dada whenever she is in a good mood and wants to play and Mama whenever she needs something. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.
She LOVES music class. She squeals and claps for a whole hour. What a fun time.
Her reflux finally seems to be improving, which is an amazing blessing. She now can clap, say mama and dada, mimic mike's sneezes which he thinks is hilarious, walks while holding on to her rolling toys, and loves to play outside - especially in her walker and wagon.
I absolutely adore her and am thankful for getting to see all of her little lightbulb moments. Now, the birthday party planning will begin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment