Friday, November 4, 2011

6 MONTHS!

Being a new mom is such an adventure. Hence the reason I have not blogged in 4 months!

Since this is my electronic baby book that I may one day show to Giuliana, here are her stats!

3 Months:
95% weight
94% height
90% head circumference

Baby Tricks: G held her head up pretty well and started really smiling. Which is SUCH a treat and makes all things better in that moment. She loves her play mat and it is a life saver!

6 Months:
97% weight
94% height
93% head circumference

Baby Tricks: Right now G is changing by the day! She is a great sitter and is interested in learning how to move herself around. She will scoot on her back a lot and is so sweet and smiley (most of the time:). She has her moments though! Bubble Guppies and Clifford are her fav tv shows and no one can make her laugh like her Daddy. (I am jealous. :) She also loves checking the mail and opening and closing the mailbox. Sometimes we do it several times a day, while mommy figures out the next activity. We go to Boot Camp with Miss Kimmie, whom G adores, and Music Class with Ashley & Lila. She sleeps pretty well at night, but still wants to be rocked at times and to be honest, I don't really mind the snuggle time now that the weather has cooled off. I think moms learn to live on less sleep than normal people. haha

G was a cow for Halloween!



Mommy and Daddy adore you baby Giuliana and we are excited to see you grow up!


1 comment:

  1. haha, she makes a cute little cow. Glad for an update!

    ReplyDelete