Friday, December 9, 2011

7.5 Months

We have a tooth! Very exciting. It was not without much effort on behalf of everyone living in the house. G is also sleeping all night without waking for the pacifier or to be rocked. I thought that day would never come. :)

We met Santa at the CFA Home Office holiday party and G did great. She didn't smile, but she didn't cry either, so everyone came out unscathed.

I had a scare yesterday since I woke up with unbelievable pain in my knee. I visited the ER and it was only a sprain, thank the Lord! It is already feeling much better after only 48 hours. It did put into perspective how difficult it would be to care for a soon-to-be crawler with a leg brace! One day of it was enough for me!

G is also in her big girl car seat and loves it. She likes to sit with her stuffed Rudolph reindeer and Angry Bird toy. She could play and squeal for hours.



1 comment:

  1. I remember thinking I would never sleep 8 hrs in a row again. And then one night we did. It goes by so fast i almost miss those days... almost!

    ReplyDelete